you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



This is it.... / Faith / 25 + 5 random facts / Being honest / Scary / No students please / A very rare movie review / 2nd and 3rd part of festive eating / 1st part of festive eating / Solid as rock! /

Clear? / Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
Clear?


Just came back from camp today and was sleeping the whole day, did not even have the energy to have lunch. So deprived of sleep but so happy I got to be part of this wonderful camp.

Even happier not to be working the next 2 days! Time to recharge and rejuvenate!

Will update more tommorow, insyaAllah.




The signs are pretty clear isn't it?

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.