you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are...........
<
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.
Time Management /
Triggered thoughts! /
Welcome Jesse! /
Help!!!!!!! /
Whats been going on! /
Back! /
Last night /
Panic Attack 2!! /
Welcome Kat!! /
Answers! /
|
you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.
<
">
Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.
Time Management /
Triggered thoughts! /
Welcome Jesse! /
Help!!!!!!! /
Whats been going on! /
Back! /
Last night /
Panic Attack 2!! /
Welcome Kat!! /
Answers! /
|
<< but i can't stand your face
Yeryeryer, tagboard here, max is 300px, okay okay? html,body{
}
td{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
color:#000000;
}
.mnbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
overflow:auto;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
.fmbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
A:link{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:visited{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:active{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
A:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
.hbtbl{
table-layout:fixed;
word-wrap:break-word;
overflow:hidden;
}
.stxt{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
color:#000000;
}
.stxt2{
background-color:#EFEFEF;
color:#000000;
}
.dtxt{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.dtxt2{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.pn_std{
}
.pn_reg{
}
.pn_mod{
}
.pn_adm{
}
.cfrm{
margin-bottom:0px;
}
.frmtb{
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
margin: 1px 2px 1px 2px;
}
.frmbtn{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
font-weight:bold;
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
vertical-align:top;
margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px;
}
.lnk{
color:#0C3EB0;
}
.pic{
width:45px;
height:45px;
margin-left:-2px;
margin-right:0px;
padding-right:2px;
float:left;
}
Pop-up is better ;D
elite elite elite elite elite
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
|
Living in purple room / Sunday, September 10, 2006 @ 4:16 PM
Yippie! Yesterday is finally over! Since the move, I have been wanting to get yesterday over and done with so I can get down to business. The whole family came, a few families did not and the whole house is full! And I was left washing dishes the whole day. Ok I must admit, I have a thing about washing dishes. I cannot stand seeing a whole sink of dirty plates and cups. I must wash it right away.
Thank you my dear friends who dropped by. You finally know what a neat freak I am. Haha..I have to keep everything neat and organise so I do not get confused easily. It also allows me to find things easily when everything is neat and tidy. An organised and neat room promotes an organise mind too.
And I was so happy yesterday because nobody ask me THE question. You know. Its probably because my uncle who is way overdue is in the house and people keep asking him when he is going to get married! Haha..so sorry for laughing but that is good news for me;)
It is today that I finally get some time to chill out in my room without falling asleep or doing assignments. I believe that the room represents my personality and I am quite happy with it. I have not got around to getting the things up on the wall, hopefully I get to do that in the next few days.
So here are the pics to my room! Did I mention I love that its purple?

This was taken from the door. Its not that big or grand but its way bigger than my previous room. 
 Finally! I have always wanted to own a bookshelf like this! Its one of my small dreams and I finally got it! Before this, all these books were in the box and now it is neatly arrange. Love it! Although I see myself not having enough space for books in the future. It just keeps on coming you know what I mean? Haha.
|