|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Beautiful patience / Wordless Tuesday...kinda. / Searching / Everything happens for a good reason, its ok / Believing in the unseen / TGIF / Filter / Experience / Back at work / Laugh / |
Modifying and adjusting / Saturday, December 27, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
Modifying and adjusting
You know how I am a super logical person so to me, taking risk is all calculated, not impulsive. I will consider every single information I have before making a final decision on what is the next step of action. Also, just because I am rarely moved by emotion- I am not an ice queen ok. Naf and me did our maghrib at An Nadhah and we were actually late and were not able to join the jemaah. When I came in, they were already at the 2nd rakaah, but there were these 3 little girls who stared at me as soon as I came in. 3 little girls in tudung, including one super cute baby! Yes, they were all staring at me and watching my every move and one of them was in the jemaah! She actually turned around to look at my every move. Weird, I thought. Do I have something on my nose that is so captivating?! Haha. Anyway I went to the baby, so cute with the tudung and all, asked for their names, and played for a while with the baby. Naf came in later and joined me in admiring the baby girl. So cute and where do the mum got this tiny tudung for her? Sweet. PASE was awesome, so much food! Naf, we really should have bought more goreng pisang, it was not enough for everyone! Nevertheless, it was awesome, as always, to be there. 2 gameplans today, I thought both went excellently well. I hope both of YOU know that whatever that is taught and communciate by me is based on 5 years of heartache, stupid mistakes and experience. Please do leverage on the information given, because I learnt a lot-- the hard way. When something does not work, modify it, change and the adjust to it. Anyway, I was honoured when Mr William edified me like that during team message! Wow, its almost easy to guess, that he was talking about me right when he mentioned about not having any uplines right? Haha, anyway, there is nothing greater than to be edified by such a fantastic leader, even though I have been low profile all these time. He taught a very important lesson. The year is coming to an end and as usual, I am always more reflective towards the end of the year. I think one must reflect on all that has happen in order to plan for what will happen next. No doubt this year was way more successful for me, and I KNOW that next year will be an even more successful year for me and team mates, InsyaAllah. How do I know? We are heading there and some of you may arrive there sooner than you think. Some may arrive later but the most important thing is, you will get there, as long as you do not stop moving. You already have the best vehicle in the world so all you have to do is to to drive it to your destination. I will be there to give you the directions, do not worry about it ;) During the makan makan time, went to HM, congratulate him on breaking yet another eagle. So fast! I must follow my twin! Haha! Very important event: (Don't miss it or I will skin you alive!) 3rd January (Saturday) 1. Team meeting @ Concorde Hotel (2.30 pm- I think, but will check again) 2. Britt Gala team Singapore dinner, 8 pm (place yet to be confirm) - You need to qualify by having 10 points on the Eagle tracking sheet Open meeting is on Tuesday this week but Eddie will be showing at the combine open meeting on Monday. Usual place and time ;) See you there! Better keep yourself clean and bright, you are the window through which you must see the world. - George Bernard Shaw |