|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Learning journey and priceless moments / In love with............ / No silence please / G.O.A.L / 7 December 08 / Standard / Guilty / Its a standard. / What's up? / Reaching Generation X / |
Laugh / Saturday, December 13, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
Laugh This entry is especially for YOU who have been in my mind. I want to direct all of you to Organica's blog. Her entry on 'Prayers in America' spoke to me. In fact I have been through some of the scenarios she wrote. Read it, reflect upon it and learn something from it. I was supposed to be in Johore today but through some unfortunate circumstances we ended up going round and round the checkpoint area. I was so pissed with the traffic guy and almost wanted to argue but then I realised that he was only doing his job. Our mood was dampened and in the end we decided not to enter Johore but went to Causeway Point instead. Perhaps there was hidden 'hikmah' that we do not know of. It was a long ride in the car. The car is the best place to do reflections. I was drowned in my own thoughts that I almost forgot where we were going. Hong Meng's introduction of the Mei and Sing Lei last night set me thinking. Their story went all the way back to when they were 15 years old. Can you believe that? How nice. After last night, I actually created by introduction speech for each and every one of my team mate who will be going Eagle. All the words are straight from the heart and I promise no tearing on my part. Ok double promise, but if I do, just slip me a tissue lah. I have it all ready to be said, all you have to do is make it. Claim your rights. I realise that I treat all of you as my own family and there really is no one closer to me than the you, the britt team. What a blessing to be part of this team and it is my dream to see you grow into an even bigger success than you already are. I am not here to make you special, I am here to remind you that you are already special. This week was filled with laughter, laughter and more laughter. Look! My cheeks are resembling the pillows. No squeezing it please! Haha! You know, I used laughter as a defence mechanism. Its awesome and I learn to even laugh at myself and not take things too seriously. That is me. Laughter is me. You cannot love someone whom you have never shared laughter with. Have a restful Sunday;) |