|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Things I learn today / Thursday 13 / Women of Different 8s / 250 BE credits for picture caption contest / Sickness / Welcome Modern Princess / Thursday 13 / Bouncing Back / A little dose of positivity / Childish Behaviour / |
Life's Tragedy / Sunday, June 25, 2006 @ 10:28 PM
I apologized for the lack of updates here. Its been extremely hectic for me and I see myself running all over the place this upcoming week. Apart from the new school, I have the workshop, the usual meetings and of course some follow up appointments to go to, I have to think of a way to escape from my old workplace for wednesday and friday. I dont understand why my evil boss just refuse to let me go and take my leave. Which was why I thought of not putting of my blog for rent this week as I am going to be pretty busy. But then I remembered promising someone that I will host them this week but guess what? When I put up my blog for rent, they didnt bid! So I guess this was good news for my renter this week, Pile of Dog Bones. For all who bidded regularly, I promise your turn will come. I do keep count of how many times a particular blog had bidded and I based my decision mostly on that. Like I mentioned before, persistence pays. I am sorry to all the blogs that I had to deny. I had 26 bidders to choose from and it wasnt easy at all! I was feeling bad and all so I left a comment/message at some of the blogs which I thought were really good with the hope that they wont be mad at me and they will bid again next time. I havent had the opportunity the opportunity to rent at any blogs for the past month and I was beginnning to feel a little unloved and unwanted. I dont ever want to do that to those who bid at my site. So I thought leaving my thoughts behind at some of the blogs was the least I could do. I will have a special write up of Pile of Dog Bones tommorrow. This is the first time I have a male renter! Yippie. Ok, the past tenants have consist of all ladies and its been a pretty girlie month. So I thought this week, I should choose a guy. I have so many things in my brain about Watchdog, but I am going to keep you in suspense for a little while. Come back tommorrow and see whats so special about Pile of Dog Bone or you can just go and visit him by clicking on you thumbnail on your left. I was going to write about Friday's function but I fell asleep in front of the computer before I could write so here I am today. I had a briefing on my new job the whole day and after that I rushed home to change so I look proper for the function. I didnt even had a decent meal the whole day and on my way back home from the function, I was so hungry, I ate a sandwich while walking to the bus stop. I dont know how I can plan my time for everything and NOT plan for time to eat. But still, I dont seem to lose any weight, but all this gastric problems come rushing back to me. I thought people who have gastric are suppose to be thin and skinny? Why meeeeeeeeeeee?????????? Anyway the team and me managed to sit at the front row! Hurray! Ok, we know that the seats are reserved for Eagles but the side seats were all empty and we dont want to waste the seats. Haha. Its different when you sit in front, the lesson you get from stage is different and way more than sitting behind. I also got to shake hands with the Emerald lady and she was so humble. My goodness, how can anyone be that successful and be so humble at the same time. Its beautiful. 'Life's tragedy is not the failure of goals. Life's tragedy is not setting goals.' That was the message of the day for me. I know setting goals is important but I JUST realised that I have not been focusing much on my goals. The distractions seemed to be magnified when I dont focus. You know sometimes there are people who tell you not to set high goals to avoid dissapointment? Thats a load of crap. Goals are set high so that even when you fall, you will fall just below it. Emerald Amerpret also mention not to be afraid of hurdles. In other words, do not be afraid of failures and dissapointments because all that is in the package of success! There is nothing to be afraid of really. I find that the people I have worked with in the past are not getting the results that they want because they were trying to compromise the commitment they have to put in. Do not compromise success. Doing the minimum and expecting the maximum is employee mentality so there is an urgent need to change that mentality. He also mentioned that no matter what, life will get in the way. There will be times when we are faced with challenges from time to time. Thats just life, we have to accept it. But God will never send the challenges to you if He thinks you cant handle it. I learned sooo much! Now first things first. I have to go change me first before asking others to change. See more Motivation Posters at www.motivationposters.com/free |