|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Women of Different 8s / 250 BE credits for picture caption contest / Sickness / Welcome Modern Princess / Thursday 13 / Bouncing Back / A little dose of positivity / Childish Behaviour / Welcome Winsome Ginning Art. / Thursday 13. Powers I Wish I Had / |
Thursday 13 / Thursday, June 22, 2006 @ 4:07 PM
![]() 1. My contact lenses / glasses. I cant even walk around my room without my glasses. I have slight astigmatism in my left eye which is 650 degrees, my right eye is 550 degrees. 2. A good foundation. Artistry foundation is the best! I have been using it for months and its made my face look more flawless, and it covers up all the imperfections. I cant go out of the house without it. 3. Handphone. Honestly, I dont pick up the house phone when it rings because its usually not for me. Most of my friends and associates will contact me via my handphone. 4. Eyeliner. Makes my eyes looks bigger! Cant live without it!. 5. Deodorant. Again, Bodyseries deodorant is the best! I wonder why some people dont use deodorant. I almost fainted in the train during peak hours because some people were to ignorant to use deodorant. For goodness sake, you guys stink! 6. Wallet. Where most of my money is not kept. Haha. 7. Planner. I have had a planner since I was 14. It helps to remind me of things that need to be done and my shedule for the week. I am the kind of person, if I dont write it down, I will forget. Now, my planner has my cards, others cards, important numbers...cant go anywhere without it. 8. Bag. You will never catch me going out with a small bag, unless to weddings where I will go and then come back. I dont know how some ladies carry a small bag. I just cant. There are so many things to bring along with me when I go out. 9. Book. Another reason why I must carry a big bag is because I have to have a book with me all the time. Sometimes while waiting for people to turn up, the time spent waiting can be used for reading instead. I know, I am such a nerd. 10. Friends. Where will I be without them? Of course I am talking about real friends not those who dissapear when times are bad. 11. Internet. I check my emails at least twice a day and thanks to this blog, I have this addiction to come back and check if everything is doing ok here. 12. Radio. Silence is good for the time I spend writing but for other things, its just plain awkward.Obviously we need a big collection and more pay please. 13. TV. So that I can laugh at the people who think they can sing on Singapore Idol. My grandma can sing better. *I can live without food and water but not these...hahaha. Thanks Kailani for the infor on autolinks! Muahs. Links to other Thursday Thirteens! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! View More Thursday Thirteen Participants |