you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Award! / Importance of correct spelling / Doing the right thing or be popular? / The Lamp / TGIF / Think you. This success. / Repeated Actions / Quit worrying! / Alive and well / How prepared are we? /

This is temporary. / Sunday, April 29, 2007 @ 9:40 PM
This is temporary.

Vote
I cant believe it. I had survived the whole of this year without falling sick. In fact the last time I was sick was during the last few weeks in NIE. And I survived throughout, even through the tough times at DAS training last year.

I look better than the cartoon above though:p

I just swallowed lots of supplements just now and I just feel so weak. I have a slight fever as well but no worries, I shall be getting back on my feet in no time. I am strong! Wooohoo!

I have no mood for lesson plan, this headache is making me hard to think..I just wanna sleep..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Yesterday I discovered that I have an alien friend. She does not eat, drink or sleep. She works all day and night. She lost so much weight but I certainly hope it is the healthy way. You know who you are ok.

Ok I cant wait for BBS on Saturday. Tuesday is a public holiday! Yay!

Positive words: I am recovering fast!!

Wooooooooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.