you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Simple neat or neat freak? / This is temporary. / Award! / Importance of correct spelling / Doing the right thing or be popular? / The Lamp / TGIF / Think you. This success. / Repeated Actions / Quit worrying! /

Its time / Thursday, May 03, 2007 @ 6:39 PM
Its time.

You! Yes you reading this! As the readers of this blog you guys are pretty intelligent to know what I was writing about even when I do not put it so directly. I thought I was not that obvious in my previous entry but I guess it is, huh. Hmm..I try not to write about personal life here because:
1. It sucks.
2. Its very low in activity.

After a revelation about someone (I thought I knew) a few weeks back, I was taken aback by the outcome. I really thought it was going somewhere but it was not and I take the blame for this. The weird thing was, I was not even sorry it did not go anywhere mainly because I was not sure. If you know me personally, I will NOT do things that I am unsure of. Therefore, once again, my instincts were right because this person turned out to be different from whom I thought he is. Oh well, lesson learned and I have moved on. I am not even sad or slightly dissapointed which worries me because I am beginning to think that I have a closed heart. I certainly hope not. Hopefully its just a temporary insanity thing that I go through.


Moving on.

I want to congratulate Nurul and Kak Nor for having the guts to finally make that overdue decision! Freedom is on the way! If you want, I can be there on your last day to wave that freedom flag in front of the 'sacred' place! Haha! I know you will miss the kids, like how I did but please TRY not to cry buckets this time.....

My lesson are over. I will not be seeing the boys until end of TP due to the exams. This means that I am free! Well, not exactly. I have been doing informal assessments on boys suspected of having dyslexia. There are just so many of them. The thing is, I can only see 2 boys in a day because I want to make sure the report that I submit to my CT is detailed and not judgemental. How not to be judgemental? After seeing 4 out of the 11 boys listed, I gave red lights for 3 of them whom I am pretty sure are dyslexic. I spent some time reflecting on whether I am being bias or whether I am too strict in my conclusion. Its not easy at all but somebody has to do the job.

So I do not know why but I am left busy doing this. After yesterdays contact time, I am so glad that I am not a teacher. There is just so much marking to do, its crazy. No wonder Enders is going crazy and dying for freedom from job. Haha.

Yesterday, finally I had someone who also craved ayam penyet to accompany me eat. As usual, I was starving because I did not have lunch. Actually I went for lunch with Azlin but while she ate rice (the meal) I only had some deserts because I still felt full from eating bread 2 hours before. I totally did not expect the contact time to last until 3.30 pm! Isnt that so smart of me? Rushed home and left home again at 5pm. I was super fast believe me. Haha.

I think Naf of one of the very rare individuals that I can connect with. We are totally on the same wavelength. I have no doubt that this blur-like girl will raise above the average and be the leader that she is meant to be.

It was also really good to see Fir, looking as good as ever. You know how people say that good people have this good aura around them. This guy is defintely one of them. There are invisible sparks and I cant wait for his speech when he goes up the Britt stage. I hope you can visualize this like I can. When a desired outcome happens in your head, it can also happen in reality. You just gotta do what needs to be done. Its a done deal man.

As usual recognition night is always so full of excitement! On top of that, we have Rajsegran, the speaker for the night. Out of all the leaders, I think he is the person who taught me the most about having self esteem in doing business. It was so exciting to see the 2nd generation on stage! Woohoo..Ian and Ryan and Jason, man I am so jealous.

Anyway we are all really excited about Friday BBS mainly because the speaker started when he was 19 years old and still a student. That must be interesting. Furthermore, its the start of the month and it is truly the best time for me to get back into the game, this time the storm will be bigger and better.

I was not able to sleep last night. I reached home at 11.40 pm, thanks to Nurul and her very patient brother, and I knew I had to wake up by 5.15 am. I just could not sleep. I was not sure if it was the coffee or that I was too fired up. I ended up reading John Mason's book. Its been some time so I must make sure that I finish reading this book by this week. I can. I shall.

This flu bug is not going away and its annoying me. I shall leave you with this message:


Vote

To lose, you do not have to have anything stolen from you, all you have to do is to take everything you have for granted.- Jason Mason from the book Know Your Limits, Then Ignore Them.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.