|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Planting seeds / To my dear sisters / Verses of love (Ayat-ayat cinta) / Rediscovering faith / In God's time / Discovery! / Breakfast / Blue door / Right time for right things / Peace in any situation / |
Ask the right questions / Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 9:01 PM
Ask the right questions I just realised that some of you may have thought that I was upset or angry with regards to my blog entry dated May 13th. Well, I was a little upset, but you know me I do not take things to heart. The reason for that entry is because people have been asking me a lot of questions. Some questions were more like accusations, as if it is my fault. I also faced people who kept asking me questions that will remind me of the 'not so good things' in my life and I thought that was a little insensitive. While I think it is ok when close friends do this, it is not ok when you are an acquaintance, especially when I have not seen you or spoken to you in a long time. Should the more important questions be "How have you been?" What happen to basic manners? Therefore, the next time you want to ask me a question, think first. Is my question logical? Will I make the person I am asking feel better or worse? Is it any of my business to ask about this? Unless, you ask me questions and your only intention is to help, I welcome those questions. Moving on. Looking around, you would have noticed that the world was shocked and sadden by the recent disasters hitting our neighbours. The saddest part is that before we got over the disaster in Myanmmar, we are once again hit by the catastrophe in China. I am a bit worried because Apple is from China and with the recent happenings, I hope that she will still make it here. Everyone is so psyched that she is coming. Still, the China market is full of challenges that is not even comparable to what we go through here. The fact remains, that with greater adversity, the bigger the winners will be. Our prayers are with all our team mates in China. I also wanted to share this video on Hijab, which I thought was so cool. In the beginning, I too felt that I looked older and uglier in Hijab but thank Allah SWT who purified my thoughts. Back to this video, there is actually a string of videos like this at youtube and there was another video vlog of syaitan which I thought was a bit scary to post it here. Please remember that these are actors who acted as syaitan to deliver the message. I find it original and impactful, you can watch this one here and if you are interested in the others, you can find it at youtube. |