you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are...........
<
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.
Only the beginning /
Yes /
Focus /
Temporary stumbling block /
4th in line /
Knowing what you want, when you want it /
Eid Mubarak /
Holidays! Yay! /
Crystal Clear /
Embarrased! /
|
you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.
<
">
Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.
Only the beginning /
Yes /
Focus /
Temporary stumbling block /
4th in line /
Knowing what you want, when you want it /
Eid Mubarak /
Holidays! Yay! /
Crystal Clear /
Embarrased! /
|
<< but i can't stand your face
Yeryeryer, tagboard here, max is 300px, okay okay? html,body{
}
td{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
color:#000000;
}
.mnbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
overflow:auto;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
.fmbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
A:link{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:visited{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:active{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
A:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
.hbtbl{
table-layout:fixed;
word-wrap:break-word;
overflow:hidden;
}
.stxt{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
color:#000000;
}
.stxt2{
background-color:#EFEFEF;
color:#000000;
}
.dtxt{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.dtxt2{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.pn_std{
}
.pn_reg{
}
.pn_mod{
}
.pn_adm{
}
.cfrm{
margin-bottom:0px;
}
.frmtb{
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
margin: 1px 2px 1px 2px;
}
.frmbtn{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
font-weight:bold;
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
vertical-align:top;
margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px;
}
.lnk{
color:#0C3EB0;
}
.pic{
width:45px;
height:45px;
margin-left:-2px;
margin-right:0px;
padding-right:2px;
float:left;
}
Pop-up is better ;D
elite elite elite elite elite
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
|
1 dot / Tuesday, October 21, 2008 @ 10:04 AM
1 dot
Your Dominant Thinking Style: Visioning
|

You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.
You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details.
An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.
You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum.
|
I am still so hyped up about FED and its really affecting how I think. I am also still so focus on eagleship and solidifying it that other things that has been going on have been completely ignored by me. I apologize.
This was exactly what happen yesterday when I went to pick up products and when I reached commonwealth, I just realised that I did not bring my wallet with me. Now, the journey to commonwealth took me 1 hour and since I do not have my wallet, how in the world am I going to pay for the products?! SOoooo thank goodness for Fir who was there to save the day and then Fidah who bought me a drink to quench my thirst that I had to 'tahan' for 3 hours. Haha..I was so focus on getting the forms ready, the tools, that something so essential was forgotten.
Last night was the third night I called Samina was she was not available, I ended up speaking to Kankan for a short while. After the third time, I decided to email them the news and my number just in case. When I open up my mail in the morning today, I was greeted by this email from Samina. Her first line was:
Hi A**i,
Congratulations! So proud of you.
I cannot even remember when was the last time someone said that they were proud of me. Not even my parents you know, in the many years that I share a home with them.
So I make myself a promise, no crying, no tearing..this is why the guys are the head of the business and the family. Ladies are naturally emotional creatures, sometimes we just cannot help it! Haha. But I think I have done fairly well in converting my thinking to men's way of thinking. I like the results above. I have completely erased all nitty gritty things from my mind and now its back to focus. I honestly cannot remember anything that is of no importance.
So all I see now is Double Eagle as 1 dot. I have to keep looking at it so I can shoot it.
I have been dying to share with you my conversation with Diana, the first Diamond. As you know me, when I say I have to pee, means I have to go. The normal toilet was so crowded so I went to the backstage toilet where the Diamond ladies go to. On my way there, you know how the hall is so big that we have to walk a distance before reaching the toilet and I actually complemented Diana on her beautiful red shoes! Coincidently, we happened to leave the toilet at the same time so I was walking next to her and talking and this was how it went.
Me: You were so awesome just now. Thank you for going Diamond first, you gave the rest of us hope.
Diana: Thank you, you can definitely be here too. How long have you been in the business?
Me: A few years but the first few years I was mainly lost, you know.
Diana: Its ok, its understandable. It does not really matter how long you take, as long as you reach the destination.
Me: Yes yes (nodding in agreement)
Diana: Which team are you part of?
Me: (thinking) I am with Eddie and Margaret's team but they are actually my crosslines. I am mentored by Kankan and Samina as all my uplines quit.
Diana: All of them?
Me: Yes, about 8 - 9 of them.
She stopped walking and looked at me. I stopped too.
Diana: You must be so proud of yourself. You are still here and thats something to be really proud of.
Me: I know, thank you.
Diana: No worries, you can definitely do this.
Me: Its a done deal, thank you.
This conversation is enough to keep me high and build this like what Sugeet say, like a maniac. Haha.
I am still so tickled by Sugeet's facial expression! So so awesome! Anyway if you want to read about last year's FED, you may click here:
http://voicingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html
This was my entry last year after FED!
Looking forward to a greater week ahead!
|