you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are...........
<
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.
High /
1 dot /
Only the beginning /
Yes /
Focus /
Temporary stumbling block /
4th in line /
Knowing what you want, when you want it /
Eid Mubarak /
Holidays! Yay! /
|
you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.
<
">
Put your profile here. Make it as long as you want, this sidebar is a never ending length. Archives are below.
High /
1 dot /
Only the beginning /
Yes /
Focus /
Temporary stumbling block /
4th in line /
Knowing what you want, when you want it /
Eid Mubarak /
Holidays! Yay! /
|
<< but i can't stand your face
Yeryeryer, tagboard here, max is 300px, okay okay? html,body{
}
td{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
color:#000000;
}
.mnbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
overflow:auto;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
.fmbdy{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
padding:2px;
margin:0px;
}
A:link{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:visited{
text-decoration:none;
color:#0C3EB0;
}
A:active{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
A:hover{
text-decoration:underline;
color:#000000;
}
.hbtbl{
table-layout:fixed;
word-wrap:break-word;
overflow:hidden;
}
.stxt{
background-color:#FFFFFF;
color:#000000;
}
.stxt2{
background-color:#EFEFEF;
color:#000000;
}
.dtxt{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.dtxt2{
color:#898989;
font-size:7pt;
text-align:right;
}
.pn_std{
}
.pn_reg{
}
.pn_mod{
}
.pn_adm{
}
.cfrm{
margin-bottom:0px;
}
.frmtb{
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
margin: 1px 2px 1px 2px;
}
.frmbtn{
font-family:Arial, sans-serif;
font-size:8pt;
background-color:#EFEFEF;
border:#000000 1px solid;
color:#000000;
font-weight:bold;
padding-left:3px;
padding-right:3px;
vertical-align:top;
margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px;
}
.lnk{
color:#0C3EB0;
}
.pic{
width:45px;
height:45px;
margin-left:-2px;
margin-right:0px;
padding-right:2px;
float:left;
}
Pop-up is better ;D
elite elite elite elite elite
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend friend
|
Feet comfort / Thursday, October 23, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
Feet comfort
You are Sneakers!
|

You're an active girl, who's all about function.
You dress for the occasion - comfort comes first.
Your perfect guy? Someone who can keep up with you.
You'll find him - but you might have to slow down to see him!
|
Somehow shoes has been the main topic of discussion between SP and me. Yah, we keep showing each others shoes shoes shoes. Due to that, now I have this craving to get new shoes. Yup. I know. Crazy.
Oh well, a girl can never have too many shoes right? Haha.
I got to know some news about the new scheme today and it was greatttttt news! It just allows me to have more time to build this legacy and retire before 35. Woohoo. These few days have been exciting, today Eric called me with full of excitement simply to deliver me news from our dear mentors. I think I am the most crazy and hyper these few days! Every sentence I type on msn ends with 'woohoo'.
PASE tomorrow will be super awesome, super awesome host, super awesome line up. I cant wait ;) When you make a decision to get something, the universe conspires to get it.
|