you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Surprised and honoured / No such thing as luck. / Bonding and new discoveries / Clear? / This is it.... / Faith / 25 + 5 random facts / Being honest / Scary / No students please /

Sweet sweets / Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Sweet sweets




Wow, today everything went well and I am really glad. I had an awesome time during the school visit to APS and I will write more about it tomorrow. The best part of the visit was of course meeting up with the girls and then eating together. It feels like ages since we last ate together!

Coincidently we were also celebrating Sue's birthday so we went to Swensen to have this lovely dunch (dinner + lunch). I was already starving since I did not have lunch due to lack of time and by the time we arrived at Swensen, it was already 4.20 pm.

The apple crumble pie thingy was so awesome. I have only seen it before, but never tasted it. It was sweet, perhaps even sweeter thanks to the sweet company I had around me just now.

Have an awesome weekend!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.