you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



What kind of person? / Time? / Creative Mode / Maximising the holidays / Leaving / Chronicles of the fat girl / Feeling uncomfortable / Tired but happy / Purpose / Late night blogging /

Happy birthday Miss Sunshine!! / Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 2:08 AM
Happy birthday Miss Sunshine!!

I had such an awesome day. After the function (which I shall write about more perhaps tommorrow) I went to spent some time with the birthday girl. We went on and on until almost 1 am and now I am wide awake thanks to the drink I drank.


Happy birthday Miss Sunshine! This year you shall be prettier, younger, healthier, wealthier, happier and more successful than last year! Eagle and beyond is a done deal as long as you have the desire to achieve it. I have faith in you!

I have to be in BOB class by 9.30 am tomorrow!! And I am in the mood to blog because there is so much to write about. Writer's itch oooo so annoying!

But....I shall do that tomorrow so that I can mellow this excitement down at least a little bit, so I can go to sleep.

So have a wonderful Saturday! Now its time to.............


sleep! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......... ( like what my model Tommy enjoys doing most!)
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.