|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Purpose / Late night blogging / Challenge the challenges / Me no like shocking news / Sinful breakfast and cat friends / 10 things / Shifting into awareness / We rock! / Summer Conference Update -- finally! / Golden years / |
Tired but happy / Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
Tired but happy Its Thursday! Finally my break starts from today. I attended a really informative workshop on cholestrol health on Tuesday night and it was full house. Thanks to our team mates, we sat in front with the team. As we went on, and Sharmini was asking who in the room exercise, I was able to raise my hand with pride. This is the only time in my entire life that I can proudly say, yes I exercise regularly. As I become more aware of the food that is populated with cholestrol, I am also glad and relieved to know that I do not eat all the 'no' food. Now I just have to influence my family big time and that is no easy task! Adventure Day Camp is finally over! I am so tired but also so happy.The boys were generally well behaved. Actually I so wanted to do the obstacles. My knee injury was getting better but for some stupid reason, my hamstring was acting up and in case I lose balance, my poor boys will have to pull the ropes with all their might. Haha. Nevertheless, I think it would have been better if I had done it just to show that I do not just say it, I do what I say as well. ![]() Teamwork displayed is amazing. ![]() In case you are wondering how high it was. It was not easy at all. At the end of the day, one must remember the boys doing the courses were as young as 7 years old. This year, I was also missing almost all my bigger boys, with the eldest was only in P5 and they are all so small in size. So on the whole, I am super proud of them. ![]() Getting ready was not easy, I totally suck at wearing this thingy and I think my boys could do it better than me. Perhaps its a guy thing. ![]() The weather was so super hot. I actually finish 2 whole bottles of water by 12 pm! I usually take 2 days to do that. Its not just the obstacles that the boys battled, but the scorching hot sun was another obstacle they had to face. Most boys did try and I am happy with that but some simply did not even want to attempt. I was the most proud of those who were scared but still went on to do it anyway, mainly Az and Gur. Gur was crying (again!) but he still did it. It just goes to show that they CAN if they let go of their fears. It was the cutest scene to see Gur and Cal up there shouting: "I am so scared!" --Gur "I am so scared too!" --Cal What matters is that these 2 little boys completed the course and I am cannot be more proud of them. ![]() Happy but tired faces was evident. As some of the boys were really scared, my partners were busy trying to encourage them. I was busy laughing because they do look really cute. Haha! I like what Chuan said to one of the boys who kept saying he was scared. "Stop whining and just get it done!!" Super hyper Chuan said what I wanted to say. Very cute, even the instructor seem to like Chuan so much for being so straightforward. ![]() Amazing race in school! Yes, added challenge this year after the boys told me my questions were too easy last year. I was in panic mode when some of my parents and AC who initially volunteered was not able to make it at the last minute. Thank GOD I had Chong K and SP's parents to help! I am so grateful for the so many help that came in at the last minute! I was also so happy that boss 2 was able to come up and give out the prizes. It is truly a rare opportunity for the boys to receive a handshake of congratulations from boss 2 in a normal occasion so I hope this really help to boost their self esteem. Generally I thought it went well, so much more smoother than last year, seeing the happy faces of the students and the parents was simply priceless. I also would not have been able to do it without the support of the awesome SSN team, mainly Cat and SP and others like Arbind, Nura and my parent volunteers. It really made the whole thing a success. After the camp was over, I really wanted to speak with boss 2 regarding the unwelcomed IST and I did. I spent an hour in his office, I am glad that I am able to be clear and honest with him. It was suprisingly easy to do this, and I really hope that it will all work out. I am also so glad that he understands things from my perspective. Perhaps its the hot sun, I came home and my head was hot the whole night with a splitting headache. I gave open meeting a miss as I do not want to encourage this fever from getting worse since I hope to make it to KB class tonight. A bit of running nose and cough, I actually slept at 8 plus all the way to this morning. I have never even sleep for 8 hours but the headache was really challenging. Thank God, no more fever this morning, just a little runny nose and scratchy throat. Nothing that I cannot handle. Looking forward to a little rest while I get ready to continue building depth. Woohoo *All pictures from SP's camera!! |