you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Under the weather...but not for long! / Blessed / Touched / Thank you / Home and bored / Overdue wedding entry / Go away! / End of the year reflection--not too late! / So little time.. / Late updates! I know. /

Chasing Dreams / Friday, February 05, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
Chasing Dreams

Finally I have some time to really sit down, reflect and blog. These few weeks have been so busy for me, and along with that is the unwanted flu bug that made me feel really lousy at times. I realise I am bit disoriented whenever I do no get to blog. It feels like life is passing right through me, I do not get to savour and enjoy the moment.

2 weeks ago, I attended Mooch's wedding. I really wanted to come earlier to help out but I was without a 'kaki'. The guys are busy working and the ladies were busy with their kids so I was alone. Someone so cleverly forgot to bring the camera so we pathetically only have this one picture together.


Looks like there are only 3 of us left and we roughly know who will be holding their wedding next! Hmm, time really fly by so fast. Mooch was really the closest to me in the gang and she as the one who really showed me some sense in chasing after what I really wanted.

My Sundays are spent in the gym, with a 2 hour break after the first class before the next class. PP is my only toning class in the whole week so I really hate it when I do not get to attend it. The bananas too, so we usually spent half the day together. Last Sunday we had lunch at Delifrance and the salad was so yummy. In my defence, I had no idea that the caesar salad had cheese toppings that made it a little more sinful.

These girls are crazy and we never fail to laugh like mad whenever we are together.


After that, we went over to catch '3 Idiots',a hindi movie. It was highly recommended by Debs and we decided to just go with it. I was actually unsure at first as I was still unwell and the incessant couging was really annoying me. I decided to bring in some light to my already lousy-feeling-no-thanks-to-the-flu.

The movies was actually really good. It was soooooooooooo funny. Basically the story revolves around 3 guys who met in college. Its storyline is based on friendship, love and chasing dreams.

I love that the movie focus on why someone should chase after their own dreams and goals, not our parents'. I have always been thankful that my parents never forced me to be something that I never wanted. I had the luxury of making own decisions, trying out and finally finding out what I truly wanted out of life.

I have always felt that because of all those, I shaped my own life. I managed to discover what I truly love, what I truly want to do and what I know I can accomplish. It took time, observation of life, lots of self reflections and a whole lot of mistakes. But I am proud of it. I shaped it myself.

And now the only thing left to do is, to do it. I have almost everything I needed to get this done and I am sure that this will be done by this very year. Yes, there are so many distractions, challenges and unwanted voices around me but hey, what else is new?


I thought this movie really made me realise how I have always been in control of my life. Sometimes, all it takes is the courage to be different, and the guts to chase after what is truly right. Not what is convenient.

'I will keep my passion, I will keep chasing my dreams and I will not stop or slow down by naysayers.'

5 Eagles from Hamid and Sarah's team
March 2010
Spring Leadership
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.