you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Superman Impersonator A Growing Trend? / Thank you. What A Pleasant Suprise / Speaking Right / Everyday Stuffs /

I'm With Stupid / Saturday, February 25, 2006 @ 2:57 PM
I am currently down with flu. But I have been coming to work as usual for the past few days to spread the germs. Muahaha (evil laugh). Actually I just refuses to go to the doctor to prevent him from getting richer than he already is. I prefer taking regular vitamins instead. Do you guys realise that the doctor profession is a job that will be in demand only when people get sick. So imagine if everyone is healthy, the doctor will be out of a job. No offence to all the doctors out there. I think its a good profession to make money.

Anyway, being feverish, I was feeling a little weak since morning. However, I have been out for meetings, appointments after work for the past few days. Its amazing how much I can energise while doing something I like. The exhaustion will usually come in the mornings, on my way to work. Yesterday I was attending a fantastic E Funkhouser Rally. I was suppose to meet the team at LJS for dinner before the rally. I kinda fell asleep on the sofa in the living room when I reached home. So I was late. I was rushing to get ready when I received a call from Nurul from workplace. She just ended a 'peaceful' discussion with the 'best boss on the world'. It is unbelievable how stupid people can be sometimes. In a nutshell, MCYS gave a format for us to fill up. My boss, being so 'smart' reinvented the whole format to make it so complicated and has a lot of information. I spend months trying to make the database as simple as possible so the person auditing can understand. Did she listen? Noooooooooo.

So yesterday the auditor actually returned our data, requested specifically to fill up the database format that they originally give us. Its not just double work, its triple, quadraple work! Initially I had already explained to her that MCYS only needed some figures from us...not everything in the world. I think I kinda raised my voice a couple of times while trying to prove my point so I think she doesnt like me too much. Its ok cos its mutual. I think if I were to continue working here any longer, she can actually kill me with a heart attack! I have to keep reminding myself that its temporary and that one day I will look back on this as an experience. It is so that I can teach my future grandchildren about these kinds of creatures that still exists despite being in a modernised world.

Last night's rally was the best! There are gonna be so many new colours coming in next month
and I am so excited! I learned that everyone should wear make up, even the guys. Of course, for guys its only restricted to wearing powder. But then again, if you wanna go on and make yourself look good, go ahead! Haha. I cant wait to do a makeover for my mum. She's been asking if theres ever gonna be a blue mascara. By the time I am done, I am pretty sure we will look like my sister. Not that its a good thing for my self esteem. Haha. Its great being a girl.

Come to think of it, we dont really show affection in my family. We also dont say things like ' i love u' or 'i am sorry' or 'i am proud of you'. Its kinda sad cos I think thats what brings families close together. I dont really know why we dont practice this. Maybe its because thats how my parents were brought up. I know of this family who give each other a peck on the cheek before they leave each other. So sweet.

Things my mom will never say:
1. You look great in that outfit.
2. Congratulations. I am proud of you.
3. Thats the right thing to do.
4. You are so smart.
5. Your room is clean. (but I am a neat freak!)

Actually for kids, when you show them affection, they will be closer to you when they grow up. During childhood is the best time to do this so they will trust you and in time learn to confide in you about their problems. I know for sure thats how I am gonna bring my kids up (in the future). Not that I dont love my mom. I do. But most of the times I think she does not understand the power of her words on me and my self esteem. Only now as an adult, I have learn to overcome it. Back then, its not really a nightmare, its not really a sweet dream either.

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.