|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Guest Posting by Scooter McGavin! / I am in love! / Dreams / Guest Posting / Thank you for your words. / Sick Sick Monday / Welcome The Pink Diary! / This and That / Fables, the modern way. / What People Do At Weddings / |
Thursday 13 / Thursday, July 20, 2006 @ 11:27 PM
![]() 1. You cannot see. Not because you are not wearing lenses or glasses, but because a hot guy just walked past you and you did not even notice. 2. You see several hair of different colour than the majority of your other hairs on your head. This colour is call wisdom white. 3. You say "Oh, you are still so young.." a couple of times to people during the day. 4. You start your sentences with "During my time...." 5. Everyone you hang out with is younger than you. 6. You classify rock and punk music as noise. 7. You think black makes you look old while your young daughter thinks its classy. 8. You cannot remember when was the last time you went to the dentist. 9. You cannot understand why the shows on tv keeps talking about sex. 10. You still think Tom Jones is sexy. 11. You think when someone is in front of the computer, that person is playing Pac Man. 12. You do not understand what 'duh' means. 13. You wonder where have all the nice and cute cartoons like Mickey Mouse has gone. You also wonder why cartoons nowadays fight a lot on tv. Arent cartoon created to be happy? *My first Thursday 13 in weeks. I certainly miss it! Woohoo...I am back! Links to other Thursday Thirteens! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It is easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted! |