you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Priorities / Fully Alive / THE QUESTIONS / Accountability / Logical Thinking / Thank You / Backo and Whacko! / Freedom / Mistakes! / (No tittle entry) /

Overcomers / Wednesday, December 20, 2006 @ 2:39 PM
Overcomers


It was raining the whole of yesterday. It was raining before I left home. It was raining when I was out and it was still raining when I got home. Some areas of Singapore are apparently flooded and the rain seem to be the main topic for conversation amongst people who can never find enough faults in their own life.

Talking about the rain, I had a nightmare yesterday. Thank goodness it was just a short nightmare. I dreamt that I was at the beach and suddenly I noticed a huge wave coming towards my direction. There were some kids still playing around and I immediately shouted for them to run. There was 1 boy though who still stood there, dumbfounded and I remember running towards him and carrying him around to find a safe place for us both.

I dont know if was supposed to be a hero or something but I did managed to get him to safe place. Thats right peeps, I dreamt I was caught in the tsunami disaster. It was a horrible feeling and I pray that I dont ever get to experience that. I take my dreams as signs from God, except the silly ones of course like flying. I remember some of my dreams from the past clearly. I shall not mentioned what it is about but lets just say that it involves, cameras, sunset, beach and a very peaceful feeling.

One dream that I can share occurred some time back. I dreamt that I was just about to move into this house with my family and it is so beautiful, the house was on water. I remember saying in the dream that this is definitely my dream house and before I could explore the house further, I woke up. This dream might come true someday and this is one dream that I can always work towards.

Mondays BBS was the 2nd BEST BBS this year, of course, second only to Kankan and Samina BBS. The speaker, Summit was so down to Earth and he taught in ways so simple! His story was inspiring and Naf and me really wants to see his wife, who was the person who exposed this business to him initially. His story was funny and we found ourselves laughing many times.

He mentioned about doing this at an inconvenience. Success is never achieved when you are in the comfort zone. Also he cleared the definition of success. Success is never measured by the amount of money you have, or how big your car or house is. True success is when someone came up to you and says that their life is better because of your presence.

That is truly my emotional dream.

To my awesome team, you gusy are doing so fantastic and I am so proud of each and everyone of you. Persevere and keep going.

Kudos to Fir because despite being drenched in the rain and still being at Telok Kurau at 7.30pm, he still made it to the BBS. That is a true overcomer. A winner does anything to make sure he wins, even when the odds are against him.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.