|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Simplicity / Soul / Lessons on Health / Beginnings / Best and Worst Moments of 2006 / Suspense / Reflections / Significance / Woohoo! / Freaking Password / |
Common Traits / Monday, January 08, 2007 @ 9:44 PM
Common Traits I was switching channels last night. I was eager to watch The Apprentice and this talk show on Suria channel featuring the Best Lady Entrepreneur for 2006. If you really sit down and look, you will notice that all successful people have a few common traits. You will also discover that their route to success was never easy and they are winners because they overcame their challenges. Personally to me, some of the very common must have in a successful business owner/leader is that the person must have persistency and focus. Persistence in very much needed especially when things to do go as well as intended. Focus is another important quality for anyone who wants to accomplish their goals because it is simply the ability to ignore ALL distractions and concentrate on the things that needed to be done in order to accomplish the goal. I dont know why but I feel that as a lady, it is not as easy to focus as the guys. I do not think it is a gender deficiency but as ladies, we are created with that sensitivity in us. It is natural and we cannot help it. Imagine this sensitivity thing like an antenna you need to catch a channel. Imagine that this antenna is so good, you eventually get more than a channel and you forgot that the original channel that you wanted to watch is still unclear but you get distracted by the presence of all these other channels that you get, but you do not really want. That is this sensitivity thing in ladies. I am not saying that it is a bad thing. In fact, this gift is the reason why ladies get along with more people and can connect with almost anybody if we really want to. But to concentrate and stay focus may not be so easy because of all the distractions around. I find it hard to focus and I realized that it is one of weaknesses. What I try to do now is to keep reminding myself of a bigger, clearer picture of what I really want for my future. Self talk, self help cards, notes, you name it, I got it. My point is, it is ok to get distracted once in a while and get lost in life, but do not forget to return to your original path if you ever want to reach your destination in the shortest time. So that is why in handling business issues, sometimes I have to think logically, like how guys think, because if I were to ever include my emotions, I would be a wreck by now. At the same time, it is vital that you remain strong mentally and emotionally and handle yourself well in order to be the person you have always wanted to be. Work on you. Work on developing a strong identity that no one can just shake you with the mindless thoughts. Do not give in to your emotions, it will only weaken you. So all those trying to shake my belief and putting baseless thoughts into my brain, please go do a research on your information. You just look so silly to me and I am trying to be nice by not saying anything. You have no idea who you are messing with. Just a lesson I learnt out of my personal experience. I thank God for making me strong. I now realize what I wreck I was and that painful and horrible experience once, was enough to make me want to stay strong forever. I will not go wrong this time. |