you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Freaking Password / Change Your Thinking / Overcomers / Priorities / Fully Alive / THE QUESTIONS / Accountability / Logical Thinking / Thank You / Backo and Whacko! /

Woohoo! / Sunday, December 24, 2006 @ 11:07 AM
Woohoo!


I just had a wonderful time talking to Ms Ulf! It feels like ages since I last saw her and the rest of the gang at ARC. I dont know why I get along so well with Ms Ulf even though she is 5 years younger than me. But then it occurred to me that I can think like a younger person like her and she also can think like a mature person on many occasions which resulted in me calling her Mdm Ulf at times:p

Thanks to her, I was able to finally log in and look at my results. So hurray! I got the shock of my life when I saw an A because I have never had an A in the whole of my tertiary education life! Haha! I think I did fairly well for the rest of the modules but I was too excited to see the A that I was running around the house and singing that I got an A and I am pretty sure I annoyed everyone at home. But who cares? This calls for a celebration! Woohoo.

So now I have to focus passing my basic theory test on Thursday. Actually I have not even touch the book. Thanks to what I had to study in DAS (files of theory!) within the short period of 3 weeks, I may be becoming slightly over confident on this test. I really should change that since I really want to pass it the first time. Taking public transport is really going to make me want to admit myself into the mental asylum. I had the worst experience on Wednesday, on the way back from meeting. This guy, who stink like hell was sitting next to me (on my left side) and I just could not help but turn my head towards the lady sitting on my right. This goes on for a few minutes and thank goodness I did not puke onto anyone. I was hoping that he will alight sooner but he didnt! So, when the lady next to me alighted, I immediately move on to her seat and the guy looked at me as if I owe him money. My goodness, I was so tempted to retail him my deodorant.

Success is simple, failure is complicated. I would not have to go through that if I had just drive home.

I am so blown away by what Angelo Nardone is speaking right now. I really hope to meet him one day, he is like an idol to me. Apart from that, I am stuck on the book The Ant and The Elephant because the story is so simple and powerful! I love it! I think I can finish the book in the next 2 days!

I must now face my biggest challenge that is myself. It is now more important to build myself up so I will be ready. Focus. Make things happen.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.