|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Its time / Simple neat or neat freak? / This is temporary. / Award! / Importance of correct spelling / Doing the right thing or be popular? / The Lamp / TGIF / Think you. This success. / Repeated Actions / |
Personality Clusters / Saturday, May 05, 2007 @ 3:51 PM
Personality Cluster
I have always enjoyed doing tests like the one below which explains why I have so many of them on this site. I think learning about oneself is very beneficial. I remembered my VP once talked about this. I heard it before at Britt functions of course and his speech triggered a distant memory that I had. He said that there are certain things that we know about ourselves and there are certain things we do not know about ourselves. As I have learned about Johari window, I was rather familiar with this. He then gave the example that we cannot lick our elbows. For some reason, most of us do not know this little fact until just about 2 seconds ago when you tried to lick your elbow (Hahaha!). He then went on to say that God knows us better than we know ourselves.
I know sometimes we go through life and we discover little facts here and there about ourselves. There are times when we underestimate ourselves and there are times when we overestimated ourselves. For myself, I just realise that I have been underestimating myself so many times in the past which is the main reason why I did not manage to accomplish anything significant. It saddens me that the time has past but it does not fail to inspire me to change what is to come. The future is still there but it will be here in no time and now is the time to make changes. To make changes, I need to make plans. This is then followed actions. This is why we fall, so we can get up one more time, stronger. One of the riskiest things you can do in life is to take too many precautions and never have any failures or mistakes. Failure is the opportunity to start over more intelligently. Yesterdays BBS was so awesome! As I have mentioned before, he started doing business at the age of 19. He became platinum at the age of 21 when he was about to graduate from school. This meant that while his classmates were about to look for a job, he was already earning $4k per month. It is stories from young winners like these that truly inspire me. Doing something different especiallyat a very young age is never easy. People do not take you seriously, people laugh at you and there will be people who look down on you. It is hard, but it is not forever. I can relate to this because I started when I was really young too. Even though I did not start as young as him, I still went through almost the same things as he did. Except the fact that I am doing this as a girl, we almost went through the same beginning. However, everything happens for a GOOD reason. Now at 27, he is retired! Isnt that exciting! I guess one of the benefits of starting young is that we grow, we mature, we change and we develop ourselves all at the same time. Maturity is in the way we think, it is not dependable on our looks, age or even our education. Fir was so overwhelmed and excited over the fact that the speaker gave his fiance a car for their engagement present. This is the first time I heard someone giving away a car for his engagement gift. Haha! The speaker mentioned that the main reason why he did this business anyway was to prove to all those laughed at him when he started. This brings me to this conclusion: The only way to prove to others that you can succeed is to actually succeed. He touched on a really good point of knowing the right picture. What do you want? Your goals and dreams should not be a blur. Its should be clear in your mind. It is only then you can achieve what is truly desired. His wife, whom I thought looked like Sandra Bullock, said this: If you are not willing to pay the price of success today, you will be paying the price of failure for the rest of your life. I totally understood this. There are so many people around me who are still complacent about their financial situations. I shall to do my best to wake them up from that deep slumber. However if they still refuse, there is nothing I can do but to move on. God, grant me the courage not to give up what is right even when I think it is hopeless. * This entry was specially written with 2 separate messages for 2 different individuals. I hope you know who you are. |