|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Blogging PersonalityYour Blogging Type is Pensive ... / Ticking Bomb / Anti favoritism / Twin / Computer is down! / A series of unfortunate/stupid events / The story on oversleeping / Leap! / Seeking answers? / This person / |
Be Specific! / Wednesday, August 29, 2007 @ 1:28 PM
Be Specific
Speak what you want as if you have it and do not speak what you do not want even if you have it. This is definitely the most important lesson that I have gained from the wonderful Britt System. My mentors keep telling me to speak right, and the rest of the things in your life will fall into places. I have been guilty about this. Being human, I do have my negative moments and I can be pretty nasty especially when I am angry or upset of simply frustrated. Apart from that I have a weakness of not being specific with what I want. This has come back biting me on my butt. Seriously. If you are one of the close friends that I have confided into these few days, you will know that I am facing a rather weird challenge. Except my best friend Nurul, only my 2 other colleagues know about this because they are inevitably involved in some ways. You know how I keep saying that I would prefer older guys. I think I was wrong. I think I was not specific enough. Even with a really bad experience in this SAME area, I was not specific enough. So, there is a..how should I say? An elderly? This person is making the situation so difficult for me, as awkward as it already is, and I am at a loss on what to do. This situation is too freaky, that I hate to even tell about it here because you will probably end up laughing at me. It is hard NOT to laugh about it, really. So now, I suddenly realize, before I wallow myself into self pity and ask the world the dead end question: Why does this keep happening to me?, I decided to look at the bright side of things. I think THIS happened because I did not learn my lesson from the last time. I should have realized that when that bad eventful incident happened, I should have started to be specific in my speech and learn my lesson but apparently I did not, so I guess that is why Allah SWT arranged for this to happen. At first I thought it was my own paranoia but as you know I have a sixth sense about these things and my gut feeling has never let me down all these time. It is almost scary to sense these unseen happenings so I try to be logical as much as I can. I really would love to be wrong in this but sadly after speaking to the gang, they think the same way as me too so I guess 4 people cannot be in a delusion about the same thing at the same time right? Finding myself in this situation is almost ridiculous to believe because I did absolutely nothing to send the signals to this person. Lesson learnt. I HAVE TO BE SPECIFIC WITH WHAT I WANT! Goodness, lesson learnt after such a long time. The blessing in this is that I realize I have to be careful when dealing with people. You have to be proactive when you are a SNO! My only regret is somebody might be hurt and I really do not want that to happen. Hmm, I sense another sign. Watching this malay talk show tonight was beneficial because it touches on the issue to jodoh. Does anyone else think Khai is such a good catch? His answers were my sentiments exactly especially when people ask the dead end question: Why are you still not married? When someone ask me that question, it is reflecting that the person asking do not believe in the concept of jodoh. It also sends me the signal that there might be something wrong with me, that there is something in me that make me so unacceptable in the eyes of society. Well, of course this is true. There is obviously something wrong with me. Doesnt everyone have something wrong in them too? We are not perfect creatures. For the record, I have never watched that variety show before in my entire life because I think the title is lame and it is a waste of time. However, tonight, while waiting to watch the show about Mustafas inspirational life story, I stumbled upon this show and at the same time, Khai managed to win my admiration, not because he is extremely good looking, but he won my admiration with his brilliant, logical and polite response to difficult questions as I mentioned above. Intelligence and brilliance can win my cold hearted heart anytime;) Today my student taught me this: If you do not know how to do the question in the test and time is running out, move to the next one. Even if you do trial and error for all the questions, you are bound to get 1 right answer. It is a numbers game. Numbers game, here I come to play. |