|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Locked / A channel to express myself please! / Fantastic Tuesday / Remembering the feelings once lost / Unlearning the lesson that keep you down / Teachers's Day Experience / Be Specific! / Blogging PersonalityYour Blogging Type is Pensive ... / Ticking Bomb / Anti favoritism / |
The True You / Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 11:14 AM
The True You
<> The first part of this test has been deleted as it was of no relevance to me. However, I do spend most of what I have. Haha! I think I have been able to control myself quite good this few months. I was able to save a few hundred dollars, just to make sure I have money for rainy days. As you know, my dad has not been having such good luck with his job so just in case he does not have a job in the next few weeks, at least I know we will not die of starvation. Haha. This is weird you know. My brother and myself are already working and we have 3 sources of income in the whole household. But why is it that we still feel the tightness in terms of financial? 1 word. Inflation. During those days when my dad was the only one with an income in the house, it was tight too. We were not really big spenders as kids, we do not ask for unnecessary toys and expensive bags or shoes. We were just content being kids and we spend a lot of time playing the bicycle or playing catching at the playground downstairs. The only time I had to ask my Dad for money was when there is a book fair in school and I wanted to buy some storybooks for myself. Collecting and reading storybooks has always been a passion of mine. I have always dreamed of having my own library of books at home. Sadly I am the only reader in the house. I do not count reading newspapers as reading because most of it are negative news that does nothing to benefit you anyway. But still, when I do get my diamondship, my dream is to convert 1 room into a library, maybe a kids library, so that I can instill the love of reading in the kids while they are still young. Big dreams? Of course. I had a lovely time with Naf last night. I do not know what came over her when she wanted to eat at 10 pm at night. Haha! Anyway, I am trying not to eat too much fast food so I ate the tuna pancake from Mr Bean. Like I mentioned before, conversations with Naf will bring out some really personal stuff about me. I guess she is someone I am comfortable talking to, mainly because she does not judge me. They are a rare species you know. We left PS at 11pm. Of course I took the cab home. In the cab, I spoke with Nurul and that completes my day. 2 conversations with 2 of my best friends! I slept happily. I like conversations with people like them. There is no need for fancy events or special occasions, but simply sitting down and talk is something I treasure. Perhaps as we get older, we do appreciate the little things in life that we often dismiss. I do not intend to miss out on this in the future too. Last night function was awesome! Altaf, being the wise man, said this: People who are success concious, will go through the adversity. They know that the greater the adversity, the bigger the success. Adversity and challenges are nothing new to me. I am glad they are there because I believe I have become strong as a person through them. I see this year as a starting point to the Eagleship. I shall get it done and I shall prove that single ladies can do this big time too! Woohoo! |