|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Believing in your own words. / A breather and a mission / Staying fruity / The Sunday night blog entry / Character / You can change. / Zombied / 2 roads / Emergency / A great must watch movie / |
Are you normal? / Sunday, February 10, 2008 @ 2:34 PM
Are you normal?
This test is interesting! I know on some level, that I am not 100% normal but if normal means average then I do not want to be normal. I want to be crazy and that is truly the best way to have fun! Haha! In fact I do not understand why by preferring the moon I am not normal? The moon does not cause damages to the skin! :p I was waiting for a particular Taiwanese drama to be downloaded onto the computer when I felt like browsing through some of my older entries. I make it a point to write mostly about the positive things in my life so that when I look back and read the entries one day, I will be reminded of the good times. I was reading through the entry on Teacher’s Day last year. It has brought me smiles and until now, I still remember what I felt. That is the gift of words, it can capture beautiful moments and make us re-feel the moments all over again. Seeing the number of students back then, I am very sure that in future, more sooner than you might think, I will be responsible for more students. At the moment there are currently 20 boys under my care and even though I think 3 of them do not really need my help, I cannot bear to graduate them from my class. Both the parents and students are so happy that they have been selected for my class and with more weaker boys coming in, I am at a loss. I think all I have to do is to develop a more structured and specialized intervention for each boy. This requires planning and being so busy, I did not prioritize doing this. It shall be done! I am so happy to announce that I have officially written down what Samina asked me to do ages ago. Hmm, I know really late and I am not proud of that. BUT it is done and I believe in the power of writing down goals. Still, believe alone without action will result in nothingness. I must also congratulate my team mates this month. It is still early in the month and they have already done what they are supposed to do. I am proud of you and I know I will clap and cheer for you all again later this year. I am not sure if you notice a lack of depth in my current entries. I seem to find difficulty writing now than back then. Perhaps I am short on reading books or listening to the cds. It is so obvious isn’t it? I was reading Overcoming Time Poverty and I cannot wait to start on the next book. It is not that it is not an exciting book but all the books seem so exciting to me, all full of information than I look forward to learning and knowing. The bad news is time flies. The good news is, you are the pilot.- Michael Altshuler Overcoming Time Poverty (Dr Bill Quain) I am sure we all know people in our circle of friends who are really busy. I think in this time and age, this is the most mis-used word. Perhaps using this word implied some sort of accomplishment to them, I do not know. But what I know is that the busiest people, depending on what is it that kept them busy, will in fact be the same people who are successful in their lives. I learned the value of time through this person, who taught me how to differentiate between real busy productive time or real busy unproductive time. Some of you might have heard of it. All the things that you do can be categorized into either one of these 4 categories. 1. Not important, not urgent 2. Not important, urgent 3. Important, not urgent 4. Important, urgent If you are priotizing the list of things to do in your list, you should categorise it like this. This way, you will know which to do first, something I learnt from the book, ‘Eat that frog!’ by Brian Tracy. This is especially useful if you have a million things to do on your list and you simply do not know where to start. There is no reason to be strangled by helplessness so start using this method. I use it myself and it will enhance the balance that you need in this busy period. Today is Sunday, which means the end of the 4 days holiday. This week will be especially hectic and exciting! This is because the first major function for this year, the Spring Leadership will be this coming weekend and I know for a fact that we will have a blast. Also, I will be calling Samina this mid week. Both Kankan and Samina has openly invited us to view their new place, not to brag but to remind us that their present can be our future. So, who wants to visit with me? ;) |