you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Running / Let's run. / Sweet sweets / Surprised and honoured / No such thing as luck. / Bonding and new discoveries / Clear? / This is it.... / Faith / 25 + 5 random facts /

Simply addicted / Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 10:25 AM
Simply addicted


You Are Coffee



You are highly ambitious and goal oriented. You feel like there isn't enough time in your day to get it all done.

You are outgoing and creative. You love talking with people, thinking up crazy plans, and then acting immediately on them.

When it comes to caffeine, you'd like a refill. You can almost always use an energy boost.

Life is too short. You're going to get as much out of it as you can. You live for today.




I have been abstaining myself from coffee for 2 months. I cannot remember when was the last cup of coffee I had. I was almost staring at Mr Yap's cup of coffee during meeting yesterday.

Scary.

Phone meeting last night was awesome, a little bizarre but still good. Doing this business as a single lady has never been easy but hey, I am still alive and kicking!
Wait for my diamond story.....

Mid week Wednesday! Yay.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.