you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Short update / 2nd chances / Paying the price / Energized / Momentum / Breathe, eat, drink, laugh, love, live. / Updates: A very looooooonnnnnggg entry / Pull my hair. / Thick skinned / Run /

Sleepless / Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Sleepless


I JUST came back from an AWESOME PASE meeting, where Ender made me cry with his story (again) and they announced the new EAGLE structure.

I was super excited because this new EAGLE structure, to me, is easier to achieve, if you were to put your head, heart and mind in getting in done.

I shall let you know, once you ask. ASK and you shall be given.

2 Eagle legs
June 2009

Brand new Double Eagle
August 2009


Let me relate to you a conversation with Kak Yati on Wed. I came over to Kak Yati with the intention of telling her that I passed my driving test. I put my arm around her shoulders and said:

Me: I have great news!
Kak Yati: You are getting married??!! (excitedly)
Me: Ok, I have news.

I love my team mates!

Will update more tomorrow! Weekend is here! Hoorah.


Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.