you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Give me a break. / Super late and super long entry!!! / Chasing Dreams / Under the weather...but not for long! / Blessed / Touched / Thank you / Home and bored / Overdue wedding entry / Go away! /

Self Esteem Workshop / Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 12:41 AM
Self Esteem Workshop

This workshop finally happened. Can you imagine that we planted the thought to do this workshop 3 years ago? Somehow when we got posted to schools, everything became so hectic and the opportunity to work together on this project was temporarily postponed.

This year, I finally sent out that email of invitation to the ladies and their schools. My boss has been 'pushing' me to do a program for cluster but I was really very busy. Except for Hanim, the other ladies and their schools agreed to participate.

Working together was easy because we know each other and we have done this before. We only met for 1 meeting and the rest of the communication was done online. One of the challenges was that this workshop coincides with the phase 5 TP and all of us were involved in being CTs for the trainees. Imagine the hectic schedule we all had!

The pre-worshop preparation was driving me insane. Letter sent out late, wrong email address, forgot to mention attire of student, missing boys, forgetful boys. I took 1.5 hours giving out ALL the consent forms and letters 2 days before school closes.

**faintzz**

Nevertheless, I thought the workshop was a huge success and my boys seemed happy when they left. The feeling after the workshop was really worth all the incessant effort that I put in.

The 'Self Advertisement' was interesting. I did not know my boys were so creative and talented and I was surprised with what they came up with. I shall put all the posters up in our classroom!

The 'Name Game' with the twine was fun too. Preventing the balloon from dropping onto the floor was not easy at all and even I was screaming and panicking like the boys. Haha!

Award and prize presentation, unfortunately was really rushed as we were running late. I was really proud of the P4s as they really displayed the 'gentlemanly' behavior. This batch is truly my best batch so far and I have been supporting some of them since P1. Thats why we are really close.


Of course this would not have been possible if not for these ladies. They really ran the whole show while I was running around taking care of logistics.



Thank you sooooooooo much, especially to dear partner who came down to capture the valueable moments with her weapon!!



1 crazy photo to thank you!! Love ya all and thank you for being easy to work with!! To more collaboration in the future!!


I feel good!

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.