you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Everything is temporary / Purpose / The Sub-Conscious / Motivation / Common Traits / Simplicity / Soul / Lessons on Health / Beginnings / Best and Worst Moments of 2006 /

Cinderella Shoes! / Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 9:04 PM
Cinderella Shoes!


Vote



I went to Simei today with Mum and as usual she always make me buy stuffs that I do not need but nevertheless too nice to pass. As if that is not bad enough, she made me buy her a pair of shoes too!

It is actually one of my smaller dreams to wear the pointy shoes in fashion right now. However, due to my extremely huge feet. finding a size that is suitable is a constant challenge. So when this show fit me, like it fit Cinderella, how not to buy it right?
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.