you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Persist / Think! / Latest Obsession / Blogger Beta Sucks / Winners / Patience / Cinderella Shoes! / Everything is temporary / Purpose / The Sub-Conscious /

Follow Your Head / Sunday, January 28, 2007 @ 11:34 PM
Follow Your Head

You Follow Your Head

You're rational, collected, and logical.
Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.
In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.
While you're cool, you're not ice cold.
You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.
Do You Follow Your Head or Your Heart?

I guess this test is not a suprise right? It is so true that I take a long time to fall in love, also a long time to get out of it. So this is where my furniture theory comes in (for those of you who know what I mean, haha!) See the line that says I am not ice cold. Remember that the next time you think I am too heartless in making decisions.

If you want some sweetness in your life, click here.

I had a very interesting day today. Went to a friends wedding and met with so many of my ex colleagues. I miss the SCC gang so much! In fact I miss some of the kids too. I have been wanting to pay them a visit, of course at the same time trying to avoid World War 3 by not meeting my ex boss, the queen of all evil. I shall pay them a visit soon, maybe drop by when I am in Bedok area.

I also had a really short and sweet follow up for depth. Depth is truly patience. I realise the urgent need to keep things simple in doing business. Talking too much will not give a good first impression. I always believe that if it was meant to be yours, it will be. So with that attitude and faith, I am sure I can go far.

Phone meeting was also fruitful even though I started late. I felt the change in me after reading Og Mandino's book. To my team, I shall not offer you this book for loan, you have to ask it personally from me. Muahaha. Now I can add this book, The Greatest Salesman in The World as one of the best books from Britt recommendation that I have ever read. Even though, I am not a salesman, the principles in this book covers all aspects of life. I love it so much! It is simple to understand, yet deep enough to touch the soul of readers. I finished this book in 1 day and I have this need to go to the bookstore and grab all of Og Mandino books. The beautiful usage of language totally blew me away and I shall be doing a book review on this book as soon as I finish my paper.

Some announcements for my team. Take note that all E Funkhouser products will no longer be available after 28 February 2007. (I know, I am very sadden by this.) Therefore, if you are a big fan of the concealer (like me, who cant live without it), I can only recommend you to buy as many as you can for yourself and your clients.

A couple of important dates:

31/1/07, Open meeting, Le Meridien Hotel
- Plan will be shown by the awesome Afshan and Junaid

1/2/07, Laundry Care Rally, Furama City Centre
- Training will be done by the scientist and lab team from the company

13/2/07, BBS, RELC International Hotel
- Please let me know the number of tickets that you and your team need

4/3/07 - 5/3/07, Dream Night 2007
- Block off your schedule for these 2 days for the first dream night happening in Singapore.

I will always remain as a child, for only as a child I am given the ability to look up to others. As long as I look up to another, I will never I will never grow too long for my cot. --The Greatest Salesman In The World, Og Mandino

You will have a great week, if you say so.

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.