you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Patience / Cinderella Shoes! / Everything is temporary / Purpose / The Sub-Conscious / Motivation / Common Traits / Simplicity / Soul / Lessons on Health /

Winners / Saturday, January 20, 2007 @ 1:22 AM
Winners

I just came back from one of the most exciting PASE meeting. This excitement was different from PASE last week. This week, I felt angry inside. I was pissed off with myself. I am wondering why in the world I am still where I am. Then I was slapped by the fact that I have not been doing what I am suppose to be doing and therefore, it is my own fault that I am still here.

Therefore, I am glad that I called Samina and got some of my questions answered. It is so wonderful to have a person to guide you and I can never thank Margaret enough for opening up the doors for me. And as usual, after the long distance call, I can never go to sleep due to the excitement.

When I was younger, I really admired and respected my father. He seemed to know so much and he never fails to amaze me with whatever facts he knew. He likes talking to people! As I grow up, I realize that he is all talk and no action. He often blamed the situation, the people, his parents, everything and everyone except himself for the lack of accomplishment. Because of that, now, he still does what he did for the past 20 years. Drive a cab. He cannot get out of this ever because he did not take responsibility of his actions back then. He is stuck in this situation forever.

Do not get me wrong, I do not hate him or anything like that because he is family and I love my family. I just look at him and it is everything that I do not ever want. I do not want to be 50 and still be working because of lack of money. I do not want to be 50 and still have unrealized dreams. I do not want to be 50 and not feel proud because I did not accomplish anything in my youth.

When I started this business, everything seemed to finally make sense. I could not see the relation between having good grades and having a good job. I did not see the link. So my dreams consist of all the things that I do not want. I could not even visualize what I wanted.

It is different now.

Through all the trainings and some great guidance from people I highly respect, I changed. I should be focusing on what I want and NOT what I do not want. It is the wrong kind of thinking. I finally figure out what I want and how to get it. Nothing worthwhile is ever going to be easy. I learned to accept the truth. I learned to NOT accept being nobody and going nowhere in life. We should be living, not merely surviving.

Thanks to the current book I am reading, I discovered another mistake I made. I had painted such a beautiful picture of dreams- without me in it. I forgot to envision myself in my dream so basically it just became a beautiful picture. The book said: Never paint the vision without placing yourself in the picture.

Sometimes I feel like I have a million questions in my mind and when I start reading before I go to sleep, some of these questions are actually answered by the book. I know it may seem weird but it is true. I feel like God is answering my questions and I know he is listening to my prayers.

You wanna know what winners are like?

Winners are less sensitive to disapproval and rejection.
Winners think bottom line.
Winners focus on task at hand.
Winners are not superstitious, the say thats life.
Winners refuse to equate failure with self worth.
Winners do not restrict thinking to established, rigid patterns.
Winners welcome challenge with optimism.
Winners do not waste time in unproductive thought.

Be a winner and choose to win!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.