|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Time? Where? / Liar Liar / Some pictures / Miao Miao / Right Track / Bored to death / Clean up to save your health / Too sweet for reality? / Loving Life / Where was I? / |
End of school holidays / Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 10:34 PM
End of school holidays As most of you know, today is the last day of the school holidays. While most teachers are starting to go into depression once again, I, for one am excited to see the boys back in school. It will be nice to hear voices of people talking, and it is definitely nice to see human beings around. The holidays was a very lonely time for me in school, it was almost a ghost town. I am not exagerating, I shall post up pictures of the empty school soon. There is so many things going on for me and I am having difficulty deciding which one I should pen down first. Ok, the in service training started a few days ago. The good news is that I get to the other SNOs and the bad news is, it is so tiring to go back to school after the 3 hour training. Friday was the first day I went back to school and I reached school at 3pm! Of course I knock off at 4.30 so being there for that short period of time seem redundant to me. I stayed slightly late that day since I was meeting Nurul straight to go to PASE. Nurul was having induction at Bishan. Apparently the phase 3 SNOs are equally clueless as we were. Nothing is ever easy at the beginning, remember that. Things get easier as you get more used to it so keep persisting on! Anyway, thank goodness they took away the module on Intellectual Disabilities. It was so not worth it! It was the only module that I got a C! I thought my report and behaviour analysis was pretty well done. Anyway, I do not see the need to know about this since we are not base in special schools. Even though it was good to know, it was not a necessity. I wish they could extend the time for the DAS modules, which to me were more relevant than the NIE modules. Plus, DAS is way stricter than NIE and I must admit that I was actually more stressed in DAS than in NIE. Anyway I am so happy for Nurul and Kak Ju, for they are just begining on their journey of self discovery! For me, I discovered that I can practically sleep anytime, even in class, even in front of the lecturer. However, that does not mean that I am a bad student right! Haha! You will discover things about yoruself too soon! Anyway PASE on Friday was soooooooo awesome! I was so pleasantly suprised that Naf went up to share! It made sense because she was reading Magic of Thinking Big! One of my favourite books of all times! Since she shared, I cannot passed up the opportunity of not sharing. I had a follow up on the same day and I totally turn the person around. It was fun. This business is about having fun and enjoying the journey. I was laughing so hard when Ender shared about his supervisor and his work review. It is sad to know that we are surrounded by such a negative environment but at the same time, I am truly blessed to be able to protect myself with a bubble to prevent myself from getting infected by all the negativity. I am so excited about Tues! I have no more tickets at all and I am hoping Margaret will reserve 1 ticket for me! 10 tickets sold! Woohoo! This shall be an exciting week! Anything worth doing is worth doing it pooryly, until you learn to do it well
- Zig Ziglar |