|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. Where was I? / Inner child / Values / Importance of saying thank you / What we can learn from Spiderman / Beginning with an end in mind / A time to mourn and rejoice / Personality Clusters / Its time / Simple neat or neat freak? / |
Loving Life / Monday, May 28, 2007 @ 10:13 PM
Loving Life ![]() You know, I think it is really easy to find something to complain about everyday. I think I have been complaining a lot especially about not having holidays. Today was the start of the planning week and even though I had no idea what it was all about, I must say I quite enjoyed myself in the morning when we played the teambuilding activities. I was seated together with the rest of the admin staff like the librarian, the operations manager and the general office staff. Being in that group felt wrong, not that I look down on these guys but I was in a position that was neither here nor there. Technically I am part of the teaching staffs but scheme wise, I am not. This shall be a constant reminder to me when I see the teachers happily leaving school to complete their work at home. Thank goodness, I had Alex, Faizal and Jaime to slack around with. There was really nothing to do while the other teachers went for the level meetings. I was left to settle my quotations with the supplier. Plus, I cant seem to find my RO anywhere, I hope to discuss some really important issues with her and she is nowhere to be found. While I was left to wonder my existence there for the rest of the day, there was no food. The food prepared was way too salty and I was starving by 2 pm. I also found out that the drink stall will be closed for the holidays too so there goes my only source of food during the school holidays. I guess I can walk out to the kopitiam. I had prepared 2 pages of things to do for my 'bored to death' times in school when the rest of the school went off to their holidays. As much as it is so difficult to find the good in this situation, I guess I can focus on getting some admin stuffs done. I really hope they will give me the classroom soon so at least I can spend the time I have doing the room up. I am so going to plan the whole room even before the room is ready because once school starts I am left with no time! Actually once the course starts during the last week of the school holidays, it will be pretty hectic for me. True greatness consists of being great in little things. Do not grumble because you do not have what you want, be thankful you do not get what you deserve.- John Mason The other good thing from all these is that I get to focus on my business again! I have something to ask Samina but I think I know what her answer will be when I do call her. It will be beyond my power because it will not solely depend on me. Oh man, sometimes being a girl sucks. Yesterday I attended Naz's wedding. Finally I got to meet Shahrul (the groom). I have not seen him in years and both Naz and him still looks the same. Naz was grogeous, I dont think I have ever seen her looked so beautiful all these years. I guess it is the brides glow of happiness? Let me count who amongst my friends are still unmarried. Hmm...not many..actually I do not even need 2 hands! Haha. I received good news yesterday that Niza had safely given birth to her second child. I did not even know she was pregnant. Its so fast...everybody is settling down...almost everybody. Is it me or is almost everybody putting up pictures of their babies on Friendster?! I keep seeing baby pictures everywhere. Its great of course but is it the explosion of the babies season? I have to keep this in mind: The more you look backward, the less you will see forward. I shall keep on looking forward and I believe that God has greater plans for me. |