|
you're the one for me >> but I do not know who and where you are........... <
">
You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process. I am leaving.... / All I have to say / Ready? / Snippets of everything / Have faith and pray / Feet comfort / High / 1 dot / Only the beginning / Yes / |
Celebrations! / Thursday, November 06, 2008 @ 6:50 PM
Celebrations!! Great news! Cat will finally be moving next door to SP and my classroom! Our Learning Hub is finally becoming a reality. All thanks to persistency, and power of spoken words. Speak it into existence! Another greaaattttttttttt news! No more department meetings next year!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monday was actually Mama's birthday and since it was on a weekday, I took my parents out to eat on Saturday. In our family, we do not usually celebrate birthdays. It was nothing formal, you know come to think of it, I take my parents out to eat almost every week, whenever I have no appointments. I have successfully brought them out of their comfort zone from eating only at Geylang Serai, to eating at places like Delifrance, Hanis etc. This was the first time I took them to Hanis where my father excitedly ordered black pepper chicken chop. I believe they have not had the luxury to eat this kind of food all these years taking care of bro and me and managing finances and since now that I am doing well, I do not mind spending a few bucks to treat them every now and then. Of course I am their favourite person to bring to NTUC too, since they can take all they want and I am the one who will end up paying:p It is the simple things that make them happy and I remembered sharing about my emotional dream to one of my team mate during gameplan and accidentally teared when I mentioned this luxury. Hope that person did not get a shock. Haha. But isnt that what emotional dream is all about? It will bring a tear to your eyes whenever you think about it. SO who is to say that doing business is all about money?
Anyway I would like to especially welcome the new team mates, welcome to the winning team. Thank you for the trust, faith and belief in me. We will have plenty of opportunities to work together and I will be anticipating the time when I get to clap FOR you on stage. I also know that I will not have to wait that long! ![]() Beautiful ladies, inside and outside. Can you visualise it yet? A picture speaks a thousand words................ I will upload the rest of the pictures on facebook soon. See you tomorrow at BBS! Time to rock again! Love ya! ps: Big thank you to SP who finally succeed in teaching blur sotong like me to make a collage of pictures! Muacks! |