you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Celebrations! / I am leaving.... / All I have to say / Ready? / Snippets of everything / Have faith and pray / Feet comfort / High / 1 dot / Only the beginning /

My darlings / Saturday, November 08, 2008 @ 11:09 PM

My darlings cats.........
These are my 3 darlings whom I will see before going to work in the morning and when I get back. Snowy is a 'kepo' cat and she always hangs around on my floor because almost all my neighbours give her food to eat. Therefore, she decides that the second floor is her un-official home.

Tommy is a macho cat. That is him sleeping on a chair! His sleeping time is when I come home from work. If you really look at him, he is very handsome. He likes me to stroke his head in a macho way because he is trying to be very macho for all the female cats to like him.

Last but not least is Lulu! Lulu is smart! She only comes to me when I have food for her. She is the spitting image of Bedah whom I dearly miss. I see her when I come home from work because she always hangs out at the carpark waiting for people.

I love all cats!




My darling students................
It is almost at the end of the school year with only 1 more week to go. Honestly, I am quite happy with how this year turned out. I think my students would agree to that because almost everyone gave really good feedback in the survey so I am a happyer person.

It was a mad rush these few week for me to complete writing all the learning review of the kids. In the midst of doing that there were some students with no pictures so I had to specially call them out to my class to pose for pictures. Some seemed fake but since there were no time, I did not have much choice. I learnt that my students are good models! When I tell them to not look at the camera, they really wont! Some even sneakily smile so that they will look good. Haha!

Anyway I am looking forward to a FEW new cases next year. I am sure to be having 2 more students, just diagnosed by DAS. I hope to tighten up some processes next year so it will less stress during term time for me.

I also had to cancel all classes next week because I need time to plan the camp activities, which I am very behind. Its all a mad rush! Next time we have to plan in advance!

My darling uncle............
On a sadder note, I just received news about the demise of my uncle in Australia and I was so shocked that I was the last to know in the house. Uncle Darryl, we usually just call him Darryl has always been cheerful guy and he never fails to make us laugh. The last time he came, he was worried about my dad not well and actually flew all the way here to visit him. We noticed he had a scar on his face, and he said it was because of an operation that he recently had. Before he left he told my mum to take care and its most probably that he will not be coming here anymore.

He lost his battle to skin cancer. Reading the email that Cik Ani forwarded to me about this news made me tear non stop and I had to get myself together and remain strong. I had to postpone gameplan for a while so that I can collect myself and have a clear mind. It was not easy at all but it had to be done.

I wish I was there to visit. This is someone who was always cheerful and lived his life to the fullest even after he know he was diagnosed with this unfortunate disease.

He will always be remembered, loved and miss so dearly..............
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.