you're the one for me >>
but I do not know who and where you are........... < ">

You can call me Noi! This blog consists of my thoughts. I am just a simple person with BIG dreams! Like the charcoal, hot pressure and extreme heat must be present in order to create a Diamond. I am in the exact same process.



Writting Competition / Sorry But You Have No Right To Judge Me / Beautiful Story / Time for change / Defination of True Beauty / Designing Our Lives / Being Accountable / Importance of good relationship / Mad About Cats / What Do You Really Want? /

I just did a horrible thing! / Tuesday, March 21, 2006 @ 11:04 AM
I just did something horrible! I should have waited until the right time but I just couldnt resist it! Its calling me. I think about it every night since I last set my eyes on it. So beautiful, just waiting to be on my skin. There were so many choices, finally I settled on two. Two! Can you believe it! I was only going for one now I got myself two! I was supposed to wait and make it my special moment. Everyone there just encouraged me to do it! There's a lot of temptation! I hate it. Finally I decided to just do it.

I bought 2 dresses.
________________________________________________________
I am typing to you for the very first time from my very own laptop! Yay! Fina
lly its here and connected to the internet. I have had it for almost 3 weeks now but there were some connection challenges. Lets just say I didnt expect to fork out more money than I expected. But its working now and its great. I dont have to be in my brother's smelly room anymore! Yay! He did help me alot so I must thank him. To thank him, I want to redirect your guys to his website. He was the one who introduce me to xanga in the first place. You can view his page at: www.xanga.com/icy_eifla. But beware, its shocking pink. Dont forget to tag his board and tell him I send ya!

I decided to not bold my font for entries. I had to bold them for the last previous as it was too small. Now that I have changed the layout there was no need to do that as the font is big enough and readable. I cant believe I didnt realise the fonts were so boldy (hmm is there such a word? Haha) I did realise that a changed has been made but I didnt realise that I had to adjust myself to all the changes. Sometimes we just have to adapt to changes around us, whether we like it or not. Changes are inevitable. Growth is optional.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.